Westend Factory Events
At Munich's Theresienwiese, normally the grounds of the famous Oktoberfest, you can now find a city beach so you can relax under palm trees. Since there are no restaurants, walk over to the Westend Factory and enjoy grilled dry aged steak and fish from Lake Starnberg on our terrace to complete the summer evening in the city.
Are you a larger group? Our additional event terrace is the perfect place for your event.
When: Tuesday to Saturday
July - September
Instead of a central festival, the joy of life will be celebrated in many places - with cultural events, rides, stalls and sports all over the city!
- Ferris wheel, roller coaster and Bayern-Tower - numerous amusement rides and stalls at Coubertinplatz
- Kids program called Mini-Munich
- Concerts at Olympia Stadium
- Boat rides at Olympic lake
- Sports program with basketball, tennis, biking parkour and more
- Stalls and rides
- Palm tree garden providing a holiday feeling
- Showmen and their attractions
- Ferris wheel with a fantastic and unique view of the city center from a height of 45 meters
Folk festival "Dult" at Au/Haidhausen
Mariahilfplatz, Weißenburger Platz, Orleansplatz, Wittelsbacherplatz, Werksviertel
- Beer garden „Fischer-Vroni" - try the typical grilled fish called „Steckerlfisch" for the original Munich feeling
- Merchants and showmen
- Shopping offers, children's carousel & traditional sweets